Your Ad Here

Friday, March 6, 2009

Fox News Cares About Privacy (or Just Sarah Palin)?

David Kernell was indicted on a single federal FELONY charge on October 8, 2008. In the indictement, the US Department of Justice failed to follow its own narrow definition of "stored communications" as I explained in this video.
In this video, I show the hypocrisy of the outrage on Fox News last week when Republican Vice Presidential candidate Sarah Palin had her privacy violated by a Yahoo email hacker.
Regarding the dates of the Fox News clips, the short clip of Laura Ingraham and Bill O'Reilly I use in my video comes from the September 19, 2008, broadcast of "The O'Reilly Factor." The short clip of Dennis Miller and Bill O'Reilly I use in my video comes from the August 8, 2007, broadcast of "The O'Reilly Factor." And, finally, the short clip of Bill O'Reilly on "Fox & Friends" I use in my video comes from the September 23, 2008, broadcast of that show.

No comments: